“Find all you need.”
Since our founding in 2001, we have served as a full-service creative production company for more than 100 companies on over 2,000 projects. We continue offering our clients a variety of services and are always looking for new ways to lead them to success.
Please have a look at some of our production samples.
Showcase Video for Salesforce.com
Our management system uses Salesforce Sales Cloud. The entirety of our management information is collected on the Salesforce cloud platform. This includes data on our clients, projects, project progress, profits, cash flow projections, and employee performance, making our management more efficient. In this video, we offer you a quick look into our office and our business. Please have a look.
We also offer development services using Salesforce. Feel free to contact us anytime. We have many ideas for how to apply it for your projects!
|Name||Mercury Project Office, Inc. (acronym: MPO)|
|Managing Director||A Message from the Director, Akahori Tetsuya|
|Capital||10 million yen (as of April 2015)|
|Banking Information||PayPay Bank — Head Office Sales Department|
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ — Kawagoe Branch
Saitama Risona Bank — Sakado Branch
|Affiliated Organizations||Japan SOHO Association (Office SOHO ID: 103650779)|
※ You can learn more about our status and credit by contacting the foundation (0120-178444). Please make inquiries using our SOHO ID.
(Hours: Weekdays from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
|Address||126-1, Mercury 2F, Atsugawa, Sakato, Saitama Prefecture, 350-0242, Japan|
We are a 10-minute walk from Ipponmatsu Station on the Tobu Ogose Line.
※ Please see the map at the bottom of this page.
|Our Business||· Comprehensive Internet consulting & graphic design; planning and production of computer graphics|
· Marketing automation installation / operational support
· Planning and production of commercial design and advertisement design
· Photography of persons, products, automotives, events, etc.
· Planning, production, and operational management of websites
· Planning and production of DVDs and CD-ROMs
· Planning, data collection, recording, editing, and management of broadband videos
· Planning, data collection, recording, and editing of corporate video productions and other types of videos
· Planning and creation of devices and videos displaying public facilities, tourism facilities, etc.
· Planning, production, and management of content for car navigation systems (car computers) and mobile phones
· Development of web applications that coordinate with WWW + databases
· Transactions and payments via the Internet and information networks; provision of authentication services
· Planning, design, and commissioned operation of communication networks and information systems that use the Internet
· Server housing & hosting services, via “”EVOLUTION NETWORKS””
· Planning and production of novelty goods (T-shirts, towels, calendars, etc.)
· Planning and management of events